Welcome Message

Welcome. Feel Free to comment on our works.

Sunday 18 September 2011

Time To Break The Silence by Colby Mughogho

With time things change...
Change for the better, change for the worse...
But change will always be there......

There was a time;
Facebook was the only place to be....
But now Malawian youths
We are for the world...
It’s time to break the silence...

A million miles from me...
I saw it coming...



It’s {Y.M.W} Youthful Malawian Writers ...
It seems to be a perfect place for me and those to come...
We are here for all to see...
Step into the light, support and join us...
Time to break the silence....

If I look right into you,
Y.M.W members...
I see no discrimination, you all free to join...
Time to break the silence...
My life begins here; my life will end here...

If u could see me now…
I'd give to what you want…
It’s Y.M.W
Your shadows seem so cold...
Be careful with what you're joining…
It’s indeed time to break the silence…
You kept your talents on your shelves...
But you kept it there for Y.M.W
Time to break the silence…
It becomes so clear;
When we hear you want join us…
We feel no fear…
But if you come like a virus...
Y.M.W is a strong antivirus…
It will destroy you…
Time to break the silence…

If you could be us,
If you could see us…
We are indefatigable...
Our ears were bleeding from the silence,
Echoing like rain we couldn’t see…
Now people have joined…
We are solid like a rock…
Unpredictable like death…
We pray that at one time,
We’ll conquer the world…

TIME TO BREAK THE SILENCE...

No comments:

Post a Comment