Welcome Message

Welcome. Feel Free to comment on our works.

Monday 3 October 2011

Gone Friend by Yamikani Uta


Alone, gone friend I sat
on the same stone
To meditate, remember and
For you even mourn,
In desolation, humiliated
before the taunting birds,
Forgetting those honorary
Hymns sang before our heads

There to my mind your
memory like an angel came,
As you comforting and my
dry lips watered the same,
To her said ‘I love you’
Encouraged then I believed
before no one am no fool

Then she took me back to
those heavenly moments,
Where love’s juices we drunk
forgetting the earthly  torments,
Our bodies squeezed, we
prayed to stop the sun’s journey,
To finish our delicious
Pleasures we bought with no money

Was she, gone friend,
enlivened and like you real?
I shouldn’t have spent my
days broken-hearted still.



No comments:

Post a Comment