Welcome Message

Welcome. Feel Free to comment on our works.

Monday 19 September 2011

Colourful Creature by Colby Mughogho

Your perfection in my eye
It hurts me, breaks me
You know I need you
But I fear the unknown in you
Though I need the power of two,
You and me, in a mirror of you
You’re just a wrong image in my mind
Reflections on you show
What you feel like

Everything is fake, but
Nothing is real. Only your beauty
Makes me blind. I forget though
I want you.
I know you feel the same. You
Try to push me close,
Doing your best to be my slave
But you are just a disease...
I don’t want to be history

Love can take down the
Strongest mountain
It can cross the raging sea...
It can give hope
When there’s no reason to...
But you’re confusion
A creature, with poison
In my life. For my love
Is stronger than death...
It can make you deaf!

I saw your face last night,
You were smiling
I knew it wasn’t for me
But for the one behind, you’re
Just a pretender
Without you I can survive
Every time I hear your voice
I feel like am in a casket
Seeing myself in hell
One day you will stand
On this flame and you’ll be turned
Into dust
You’re just a disease!

No comments:

Post a Comment