Welcome Message

Welcome. Feel Free to comment on our works.

Monday 19 September 2011

In Love With My Worst Enemy by Ruth Nyimba

First thing on my mind when I wake up,
The last voice I want to hear when I go to bed,
One person that controls my dreamland,
My enemy.

Who I imagine lying in the sand with,
Taking long easy carefree strolls while holding hands,
having romantic candlelit dinners with,
My enemy.

With eyes twinkling with love,
As we look deep into each others soul,
saying things with looks

to each other
My enemy.

I am in love with my worst enemy,
Thoughts of him keep me up all night,
Desire for him builds to heights I have not felt in ages,
sends a riot to my nerves, heightens my sensititvity.

His voice trips my brain,wrong messages it sends to my body
Awashing it in a fierce fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment