Welcome Message

Welcome. Feel Free to comment on our works.

Sunday 30 December 2012

Rio All Over Again by Chimwemwe Brian Chalera



Rio,
If we retrace your past
We would break the Guinness book of records
For esoteric only comprehended by the unknown
Your life was short-lived due to
Secret mischievous acts
You were a vagabond Rio,
I took you in
The only way to remember that you were once part of me
Are my twitter account and a company I started
Because of your love for fashion, modeling and designing
Your life was a well documented thespian art

Rio,
You were messed up
Sneaking out
Not to party but to meet your fate
You chose badly that’s why your
Dirty little secret is safe with me
You became known to them
In the process you forgot
Jesus Christ a man who cleansed you
And made you whole


Rio,
We met today in my thought
You tried to lure me in
And you succeeded
I rode your fury motor bike like ghost rider
And you took me into
The depths of despair and pure regret like max-max
You wanted me to taste your beverage
That savory tasted in the mouth
And hurt in the stomach
I took it and it tasted well like the splosh in holes
It knocked me out in no time
And I passed out in regret
On tenterhooks and
Looking down as if the whole human race
Saw our indecorous act
Stool pigeon by blueberry wish-wash

Rio,
You never learned
Your behavior is beyond draconian law
Deathly and deserve the pits of Hades
But your life is so precious like emerald
In the eyes of God
The soothsayer proclaimed
And all you need is to yield to your venial sin
And you shall yet again be reprimanded
By the Holy Ghost and Jesus Christ
Shall make you whole again

No comments:

Post a Comment